We updated this bathroom from its 1980’s style into a modern spa bath retreat. The white and gray tones brighten up the space. Shaker style cabinets have custom pullouts, including a clothes hamper. We installed his and hers fully dimmable LED lighted mirrors and an LED makeup mirror with extendable arm. A major focal point is the new free-standing tub with chandelier above, a new privacy window and a chisel faced stacked travertine wall with built-in niche. The new shower has floating marble bench and features Italian porcelain tile which mimics the look of marble on walls.
- Vanity drawer pullouts includes custom clothes hamper
- Marble countertops and Italian porcelain tile which looks like marble creates elegance
- Free standing tub with chandelier above and chisel faced stacked travertine wall is a relaxing spa-like focal point.
- LED lighted dimmable mirrors above vanity
- Simple Human Makeup mirror with tru-lux light system closely simulates natural sunlight’s full color to ensure makeup is color-correct and flawless.