This Katy Cinco Ranch remodel included the need for an open kitchen with better function and flow, more storage and better lighting. Improvements such as the relocation of the entrance to the dining room and appliances have resulted in a more efficient kitchen. This project also included a powder bathroom remodel and remodeled laundry room.
- Custom pantry with light triggered by motion activated switch when opened
- Custom granite bar top overlooking the pool and pool deck attached to window with structural steel to give it a floating effect
- Granite windowsills, custom mosaic tile border backsplash, natural stone tile that extends to the ceiling at the kitchen window with matching stone electrical plates and hand laid accent tiles above the range.
- Lighted upper display cabinets with glass doors
- Built in custom desk workspace with TV mounted above desk