This Lakes on Eldridge kitchen project in Houston was a full kitchen remodel which included new flooring. The homeowners wanted a kitchen with a better layout, more space and storage. The homeowners were living out of the country and needed to move in within two months. Because of special challenges there required a high level of coordination regarding project design and budgeting with the client while they were overseas. We came up with creative solutions to project issues to meet the time frame of them moving back in.
Project special features of this Lakes on Eldridge kitchen remodel include:
- The accent island has contrasting paint and a solid stone counter top.
- The upper cabinets were installed at multiple levels for maximum design impact.
- Fabricated and installed custom site built cabinets to maximize the space and give the client exactly the storage solutions they wanted.
- Built a custom refrigerator cabinet to provide the built-in fridge look.
- Cast stone outlet and switch plates in the backsplash for a cleaner more upscale look.
- Live-edge pecan wood shelving from a local sustainable source provided architectural focal point in the room.
- Custom in-cabinet wine and stemware storage was created.
- Bar seating at island.
- Faux wood plank porcelain floor tile an easy to maintain option which still has the look of real wood.
- Solid stone countertops are easy to maintain.
- Stone tile back splash installed and behind the display shelves for continuity and impact.
- Under-cabinet and above-cabinet lighting creating task lighting and ambiance.
- New suite of stainless steel appliances.
- New recessed lighting.